« Home | Pictures of Cayman Islands women » | Latapy says he wont give up chain smoking » | Sick of Ian Bishop and his trifling commentary » | TSTT offering wireless broadband » | Patrick Vieira and Trinidadian wife gassed by burg... » | Trinidad and Tobago Senator in plane scare » | Trinidadian man caught in Dateline MSNBC sting » | TV6 imitates Fox News with the accent on beauty an... » | 2007 Cricket World Cup tickets on sale » | Candid photos in Trinidad and Tobago »

June 09, 2006

Yeah yeah, I know I just posted a few pictures of Cayman Islands girls but I forgot this picture I just had to post. Ignore the two men in the picture -although the girls tell me they are goodlooking- and feast your eyes on the resplendent thickness to the left.
Is there anything better than a thick girl? My friend just shouted out to me "a thick girl with money". That's a good answer, lol.

Cayman Islands thick girl_jpeg

Labels:

 
posted by Trinidad&Tobago at Friday, June 09, 2006 | Trinidad |


0 Comments:


eXTReMe Tracker