« Home | Trinidadian born actress Nia Long at the ESPN Pre ... » | Tobago Jazz Festival pictures Pt 3 » | More Plymouth, Tobago Jazz Festival pictures » | Tobago Plymouth Jazz Festival pictures » | Speaking of plastic surgery » | Plastic surgery in Trinidad and Tobago » | Basdeo Panday, Opposition Leader sentenced to two ... » | Trinidad Carnival 2006 pictures from Customs boys ... » | ACCA and AAT Accounting students in Trinidad and T... » | Using Google and Yahoo to pay your mortgage and in... »

May 01, 2006

My problem is I take too many pictures and then don't post them online. I have hundreds of pictures of life, parties and women in Trinidad and Tobago and sooner or later I'll upload them for you guys to enjoy.

So what's up then?
Earlier this week I was in St Augustine at the new HILO grocery and I saw Ato Boldon driving -what looked like a Toyota Camry- on that street between HILO and Mario's Pizzeria. He stopped for me to cross (that was nice of him) but I told him hang on a minute, "I want to take your picture."

Senator Boldon complied but the dang digital camera was taking an age to load and I had it on the wrong settings. Meanwhile the drivers of the few cars behind Senator Boldon were having an hissy fit because I kept them back a few seconds and started hitting their horns.
I tell you, Trinidadians have become very impatient. The end all was Boldon had to drive off because of those cacaholes and I only got a picture of his hands as he drove off. I wasted my blasted time.

senator_ato_boldon_driving_jpeg

Later that week I took a drive to Courts Furniture Store on South Quay, Port-of-Spain and as I was driving I saw the guy who portrays 'Roger' from the Gayelle Television series 'Snacks'.I cannot remember his name, but the actor was walking down the street casually and unbothered with his peeled oranges. Here is the picture I took...

roger from gayelle television show snacks_jpeg

As he passed by a beautiful girl walked behind him so I took her picture as well, much to her surprise...

indo_trinidadian_girl_port-of-spain_jpeg

At the week's end I visited the Club at Chaguaramas to have a look at the young sailors go through their paces on their Peakes sponsored mini-yachts.

young sailors at the yacht club

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Trinidad&Tobago at Monday, May 01, 2006 | Trinidad |


0 Comments:


eXTReMe Tracker