« Home | Speaking of plastic surgery » | Plastic surgery in Trinidad and Tobago » | Basdeo Panday, Opposition Leader sentenced to two ... » | Trinidad Carnival 2006 pictures from Customs boys ... » | ACCA and AAT Accounting students in Trinidad and T... » | Using Google and Yahoo to pay your mortgage and in... » | Loads of Trinidad and Tobago carnival pictures com... » | Trinidad and Tobago Carnival pictures and photos » | Ato Boldon sworn in as opposition, UNC senator. Wa... » | Motorola Razr outselling the competition in Trinid... »

April 29, 2006

I attended the Jazz Festival every night indulging himself in the entertainment on offer. A host of Trinidad and Tobago celebrities were there, with Leasel Rovedas -Brian Lara's ex and why?- the best looking of them all.
The organisers have definitely improved from last year when they had to give tickets away to not have an embarrassing crowd.

I had to near kill somebody to get a hotel room though but eventually I got sorted at the Hilton Hotel. Cost me a bucketful of money though because those Shylock's jacked up the price.
Until I get all my pictures sorted -and that usually takes me a while- here are a few for you to enjoy featuring Sting, Vanessa Williams, Gabrielle Union (I swear she lives here) and a pop-down looking Destra Garcia.

I swear I am so damn fedup of Destra Garcia and those gimmickry short shorts. Get rid of them please and change your image. But that said, her performance was tight as usual.
Best moment was the Kees and Patti La Belle duet.

Sting and Vanessa Williams


tobago jazz festival pictures sting vanessa williams

Gabrielle Union, Destra Garcia and AJ


tobago plymouth jazz festival pictures gabrielle union destra garcia AJ
 
posted by Trinidad&Tobago at Saturday, April 29, 2006 | Trinidad |


0 Comments:


eXTReMe Tracker