« Home | Trinidad and Tobago Carnival pictures and photos » | Ato Boldon sworn in as opposition, UNC senator. Wa... » | Motorola Razr outselling the competition in Trinid... » | Arsenal right-back to play for Trinidad and Tobago... » | Trinidad and Tobago win the Carib Beer cricket Cup » | The Blimp, Trinidad and Tobago's answer to crime » | British Foreign Office updates travel advisory for... » | Google mail Gmail invites and news on the Kanye We... » | 80 yr old British grandmother raped in Tobago » | Four charged in cutlass attack on British nationals »

March 01, 2006

No, I have not uploaded my pictures just yet, but within the next day or two I will post so many pictures of Trinidad and Tobago Carnival you'd think I am more than one person.
So be patient, keep looking, and by Friday I should begin uploading online, all the photographs we took.
 
posted by Trinidad&Tobago at Wednesday, March 01, 2006 | Trinidad |


0 Comments:


eXTReMe Tracker