« Home | Cellular phones, Digicel, TSTT, and Laqtel » | Israel and Trinidad and Tobago » | Power 102 FM bacchanal » | World Cup celebrations in Trinidad and Tobago » | Warriors fans celebrate in the streets » | Blacklisted by Pingoat » | World Cup qualifying: Trinidad & Tobago vs Bahrain » | The law must prevail in Trinidad and Tobago » | Soca Warriors pictures at the National Stadium » | Trinidad and Tobago vs Bahrain »

December 02, 2005

I apologise unreservedly to Anil Roberts!
I no longer think it is unethical of him to use his many media shows to disparage Digicel. Why?
Well it is simple, I do not want to be a hypocrite.

Until yesterday I thought the affable media personality was banking a few dollars here and there for his TSTT (Telecommunication Services of Trinidad and Tobago) advertisements and promotion work. Then I had the coincidental fortune of driving on Abercromby Street at the exact moment Anil Roberts entered a near to new Jaguar.

Yes readers, our boy is driving a Jaguar!

Well, if Robert's media work and TSTT cellular promotional activity has enabled his purchasing a Jaguar, then all power to him. If I were getting that sort of money I'd do the same, especially if I had a ready-made excuse (the shafting of Brian Lara) to fuel the intensity.

Of course it could be his wife's car, or his brother's, or father's or a friend's. If that be the case, all I can say is "nice car boy".
 
posted by Trinidad&Tobago at Friday, December 02, 2005 | Trinidad |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    you almost had me for a while, then I realised you were being sarcarstic.

     
  • At 11:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    I like Roberts but his behaviour is very unethical

     
eXTReMe Tracker