« Home | Trinidad women 5 » | Trinidad dougla women » | Trinidad women 3 » | Trinidad women 2 » | Trinidad women 1 » | How to start your own Trinidad and Tobago blog »

November 04, 2004

trini threesome
Nevermind that the top Arsenal site recommended me, Blog Explosion denied my listing because my blog is too sexual.
Fookin 'ell.
I like the girl on the left, the sweetheart in the middle is too Kim Possible-ish, and the girl on the right, I just don't know.
Speaking of Kim Possible, I read the series was cancelled by Disney Corporation. In the words of series character Ron Stoppable, "that is just sick and wrong".
 
posted by Trinidad&Tobago at Thursday, November 04, 2004 | Trinidad |


1 Comments:


  • At 2:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous

    I think all of you girls in the pic are very sexy...I especially like the one in the white..Keep t.dad beautiful, ok ladies...**muah**

    Butta ;) 

    Posted by Black Butta

     
eXTReMe Tracker